Every site and authority has certain privacy rules that they share with customers. Thetriadaer.com also discloses its authority privacy practices and terms. It needs to be followed by every client and customer for the security and safety of data.
What We Cover?
- All of the personal and identifiable data is collected from clients through the thetriadaer.com website. It will clearly show that how personally identifiable data is used and with whom it will be shared in certain restrictions.
- It includes what kind of choices are accessible when it comes to the usage of this data. There are certain restrictions in data sharing also.
- You have to follow the security process in order to avoid the misuse of information collected from the The Triad AER site. Our site follows security procedures for data protection.
- How can users correct any inaccuracy that they find in our site information? How do they connect with us regarding the correction of our site data?
Collecting Information, Its Usage and Data Sharing Policy
Here at our website, we want you to know that we take your privacy seriously. When you share information with us, like through emails or direct messages, please know that we are the only ones who will have access to it. We won’t sell or rent your information to anyone – your details are safe with us.
The information you provide is used to respond to your inquiries or requests. For example, if you order something, we may need to share your details with a shipping company to get your order to you. But rest assured, we won’t share your information with anyone else outside our organization.
Control Over Site Information and Data Access
Your choices matter to us, and our team focuses on fulfilling your requirements. If you ever decide you don’t want to hear from us in the future, you can simply let us know. You have access to the:
- Always check what information we have about you.
- Make any corrections to the information we have.
- Ask us to delete any information we have about you.
- Share any concerns you may have about how we use your information.
Just get in touch with us anytime you want regarding data access. We want you to feel comfortable and in control of your information, so feel free to reach out anytime.
If you want to buy the Triad Aer product on our website, you’ll need to fill out a small form on check out page. Our registration form helps our team process your order smoothly. We’ll ask for some basic info like your name and email address.
Through this way, we can reach out to you about the products or services you’re interested in. If you feel like sharing more about yourself, such as your age or gender, that’s cool. However, it’s totally up to you – not mandatory. Our primary goal is to make sure we have the info we need to get your order right. We will keep you updated on the things you like.
Security Access and Policy
Our team wants you to know that we take your information seriously. On our site, we have strong security access to keep your data safe. When you share sensitive details on our website, like credit card information, we make sure it’s encrypted and sent to us securely. You can check this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and seeing “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
Not only this, but we do protect your information online, but we also take steps offline. Only employees who need your info for specific tasks, like billing or customer service, have access to it. We store your personally identifiable information on secure servers in a safe environment. Your privacy is our topmost priority. Thus, we do our best to ensure your information is kept secure both online and offline.
Site Cookies and Data Concerns:
Third-Party Site Linking
At https://thetriadaer.com, we use many internal and external third-party site links. However, it’s important to know that we’re not in charge of what they show or how they handle privacy. When you click on a link and leave our site, we recommend checking the privacy concerns of the new site, especially if they collect personal information.
Every now and then, we might ask for your input through surveys or contests. But don’t worry, it’s completely up to you whether you want to join in or not. If you do, we might ask for details like your name or address, and this info is only used to notify winners and give out prizes. Survey details are used to improve our site and make sure you have the best experience possible. Your choice to participate is always respected!